Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A little bit of radio in my fingers

Hi All

I desisted from this itchy urge of starting up with a radio like bang, almost forgetting that I would'nt be heard. So its just that low key plastic Hi All start. For now, all is just me, soon I'm hoping, all is going to be many more of us.

This is the start of new blog, though I might be tempted to say it heralds the dawn of a new movement. Its my second foray into blogging, my first one still up and chronicled with some pearls of elevated nonsense.

So structure demands that you have an introduction, body text and a conclusion. But if you conveniently place it under the garb of counterculture you don't need to give a toss about structure unless it pertains to the human body. So on that disjuncted note, I'll open the door for some little pieces of small talk to set in from me, you or the world at large.

By the way, I'm Sanjay Das and I do shows on 101.3 FM Rainbow all monday nights. So keep reading and there is a wee little possibility of something interesting transpiring in the blogs to follow.

Till then
All the louvings
Sanjay

No comments: